Wallpaper Installation in Kuala Lumpur, PJ, Shah Alam, Klang, Selangor
We have professionals that provide wallpaper installation service for your walls be it in your home, office, retail business space, indoor area or outdoor location in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
Wallpaper is a common and easy decorative material for your home remodel and improvement. It can enhance the sharpness, three-dimensionality and colour sense of bedroom walls through colours, patterns, crafts, etc., which are all related to wall materials such as paint and the materials used.
The appearance of the beautifully designed wall paper is an important factor but do not neglect the importance of the proper installation and maintenance of the surface. A poorly installed wallpaper will have a high negative impact on the appearance of your space and may result in the material peeling and subsequently falling off. Curtain or blinds is another alternative if you want to have a beautiful room.
Some of the popular types of premium wallpaper include the following:
- Fabric wallpaper covering
- Embossed or Texture Wallpaper
- Vinyl Wallpaper design
- Foil Wallpaper
- Printed HD Wallpaper
- Washable Wallpaper
- Mural Wallpaper
- Other Wallcovering
We supply and install the best quality wallpapers for our client in KL and Selangor area.
Some areas to consider before starting wallpaper installation projects:
- Ensure that the surface is smooth, artwork that is hanging on the wall is taken down, foreign objects (nail and decoration like sticker) removal performed, cleaned and dry before applying the material onto the wall. Fix rough walls and fill in any hole or cracks in the wall prior to cleaning the surface and installation. Also remember to cover the floors to prevent them from any damage during the process.
- Calculate the number of rolls to be purchased for the wall where the wallpaper is to be installed. Do budget some extra length of material in case of wastages. Always remember to measure the space that needs wallpapering before going to purchase stock of material and tools.
- If you already had an existing wallpaper on the surface, determine the process that needs to be done to remove the existing material before the new one is to be used and applied.
- Reliability and credentials of the supplier and the scope of the services that they provide – does it includes paving of the painting of the wall surface and etc.
Search no longer and let our pro team in Kuala Lumpur help you. Choose our company for wallpaper installation services in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Why choose us for your renovation project?
We offer affordable and transparent prices for your renovation. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your space and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained workers work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality renovation service with a smile.
FREE Site Survey & Quotation
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your renovation needs.
Our Easy 3 Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We’ll gather and advise you on paperwork that is needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my wallpaper installation cost determined?
- Type of wallpaper material selected
- Current condition of the area where the wallpaper is to be installed
- Size of the area for wallpaper installation – no. of wallpaper rolls required
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any)