Bathroom Renovation in Kuala Lumpur, PJ, Shah Alam, Klang, Selangor
Designing a new bathroom look or planning to remodel an old bathroom for your house, office, or shop in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor may seem like a daunting bathroom renovation project, but with the assistance of our interior designer’s ideas and expert contractors’ advice, it needn’t be.
Choose from a wide range of options for a stylish toilet and functional bathroom in your home to suit and fit your personal style, living requirements, and budget as well as to make full use of the shower room space. Looking for the best company located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city, Malaysia?
We also provide bedroom reno services in Kuala Lumpur and have you covered with our expertise dealing with design, service, and renovations of bathrooms over the years including hotel projects.
There are some dos and don’ts tips when it comes to getting your bathroom remodeling done right that you want to take note of and know of:
- DO search and hire a professional in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, not a plumber, to manage the bathroom renovation project from the start from top to end. Plumbers generally only focus on the pipework and fixtures installation. Hire a renovation contractor in KL that is able to oversee your renovation project from demolition to completion and organise the correct sequence of trades including installing the main door. Ensure that you are comfortable and have all your questions answered before you sign the contract. Try to ask a family or friend to share a quality renovation company in Kuala Lumpur contact with you.
- Don’t think about DIY your major construction works such as on Pinterest and Facebook inspiration photos. Leave the kitchen and bathroom renovation work to the experts – reliable renovation contractors and plumbers. This will save you lots of cost and time in the future in terms of fixing a leaking pipe or other appliances that aren’t installed properly. Find out more on bathroom renovating, remodeling, decorating ways, and refurbishment ideas and tips.
- Don’t move pipework if possible. Keeping the same layout design for your bathroom means your plumber won’t need to touch the drainage pipes which will save you some cash. Some minor pipework to suit the newly purchased fixtures for example installing a mixer to replace taps is alright. Also, ensure proper air ventilation for your bathrooms.
From small to big bathroom solutions for your apartment to design and colour schemes for painting works, plumbing and bathroom fixtures and accessories such as sink, wall tile, and floor tiles, cabinet storage, window, bathtub, shower, and lighting.
We are here to show and help you install and create the perfect spa space in the heart of your home every step of the way and to complement the look of your bedrooms and kitchen whether you are located in Cheras or Bukit Damansara.
We have performed many bathroom installations and bathroom repair projects for our customers professionally since many years ago based in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, Malaysia.
Contact our team to enquire about bathroom renovation ideas and services in Kuala Lumpur now or email us for a FREE quote today.
Contact Us Today
Open: Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm
Why Choose Us For Your Renovation Project?
We offer the best affordable and transparent prices for your house and office building renovation in Kuala Lumpur city. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your residential or office space in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our top team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained contractors in Kuala Lumpur work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality interior design and renovation work with a smile.
FREE Site Visit & Quote
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your house, office, or other building renovation and construction needs.
Our Easy 3-Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We'll gather and advise you on the paperwork that needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
I hired your company to remodel the bathroom in my master bedroom. I always wanted a bathroom like those in the hotels that I’ve visited during my travels and I’m happy to say I have one of my own now. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my bathroom renovation cost determined?
Our bathroom renovation costs is based on the following factors:
- Type of bathroom renovation service required – whole bathroom or just certain areas – sink/tiling/toilet/shower area
- Size of bathroom to be renovated
- Type of finishing materials used – for tiles, cabinets, sinks, appliances, bathtub, toilet, etc
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any)
Which areas does your company cover?
Our bathroom renovation service coverage area is inclusive of KL and Selangor. Call us at 018-297-1729 to talk to our friendly customer service.
What information do I need to supply to get a quote?
We encourage that you take photos of your bathroom that you are planning to renovate. You can send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange a free site inspection at your space to discuss your renovation needs, budget, and timeline.
What is the payment terms ?
We collect a deposit once your bathroom renovation job is confirmed. The balance of the payment to be collected via online banking after job completed. For other payment methods, please call us at 018-297-1729.