Window Installation in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Window installation is an important part of a house, no house in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor can be considered complete without a window. The window makes the home a living one by allowing the penetration of air and sunshine during a sunny day and allows us to fall asleep through the night easily.
Hence, while having a home built, it is very crucial to have a proper window installation. When the window is installed properly, it can bring airflow into the entire space. On the other hand, it reduces energy costs, so a proper and professional window installation can be more cost-effective.
However, we are dazzled by the endless array of types of windows in this market. So here is a lucid elaboration for you.
There are several types of windows to install:
- Aluminum windows – Aluminium windows are the most affordable. In addition, it is incredibly durable and strong to last longer up to a maximum of 30 years.
- Wooden frame windows – This type of window has the most aesthetic appearance. Besides, it is a great insulator to keep us cold during hot days and keep us warm during rainy days.
- Casement windows – Casement windows are now commonly used especially for residency. It is designed to open and close easily. Casement windows can effectively ventilate the air.
- Glass windows – Glass windows are classy. Other than appearance, it can perform better in heat control and minimize the entering of noise. Low maintenance.
- Sliding windows – Sliding windows are easier to operate in order to allow fresh air to enter your room. With proper installation of sliding windows, it can last for many years.
- Louvre windows – Louvre windows are very efficient in letting air flow in and out of the house which can help you to save up energy costs. It is easy for cleaning up.
- Soundproof windows – Works in reducing sound pollution. Most importantly, your asset’s value after soundproof windows installation may increase.
Windows of different materials and purposes fulfill different requirements and needs of yours. Choosing the suitable one can achieve maximum comfort for yourself.
We believe there are people who are always confused about repairing the existing window or replacing a new one. We repair windows when there is a minor breakage. However, when the windows are having extreme leakage, foggy windows, broken glass, etc, you can replace a new window for your house.
Therefore, our window and door installation service include performing work such as replacing a new frame and window grill installation. Having us install your window or even together with the door can lighten up your burden of dealing with different companies.
We will ensure you choose the right window for your house in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Please do get in touch with our team for a free consultation.
Why Choose Us For Your Renovation Project?
We offer the best affordable and transparent prices for your house and office building renovation in Kuala Lumpur city. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your residential or office space in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our top team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained contractors in Kuala Lumpur work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality interior design and renovation work with a smile.
FREE Site Visit & Quote
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your house, office, or other building renovation and construction needs.
Our Easy 3-Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We'll gather and advise you on the paperwork that needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
I hired your team to install new glass windows for my condo unit in Ampang last week. Thank you for the quality service!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my window installation cost determined?
Our window installation costs is based on the following factors:
- Type of window
- No. of windows to be installed
- Old window that needs to be removed (if any)
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any) – Door installation
Which areas does your company cover?
Our window installation service coverage area is inclusive of KL and Selangor. Call us at 018-297-1729 to talk to our friendly customer service.
What information do I need to supply to get a quote?
We encourage that you take photos of the windows and explain to us the issue that needs to be installed. You can send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the payment terms ?
We collect a deposit once your window installation job is confirmed. The balance of the payment to be collected via online banking after job completed. For other payment methods, please call us at 018-297-1729.