Ceiling Fan Repair in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Contact our pro electricians team in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor and use our ceiling fan repair service today. Nothing is worse than the hassle of a spoiled fan especially in the hot and humid Klang Valley, Malaysia in a warm room where the temperature is heating up.
Before you repair your house fan, do inspect whether the existing fan is still under the warranty period. If it has expired, you would want to consider if it is worthwhile to take the spoilt fan for repair as it can cause further problems in the future or replacing it with a new purchase and install a quiet ceiling fan.
Some of the common ceiling fan problems instances that we can assist to fix are:
- Highly irregular or super low fan speed – which could be due to internal wire or circuit breaker housing components issues
- Fan turning slowly due to capacitor box issue and not cooling the room
- Fan making weird noise or humming – likely due to degraded electronic components such as fan coil, ball bearings or wires
- Ceiling fan remote control not working – check the battery power to see if it needs replacement or battery leaking
- Loose ceiling fan blades not installed properly or bent fan blade which results in it to wobble and hanging loose on some screws and being a hazard to your safety
- Ceiling fan brackets not secured or mounted properly resulting in unbalanced or it being shaky when it spin which needs to be tighten
- Broken or spoilt ceiling fan switch – could be due to wiring connection problem or faulty switches which needs to be replace and removed or else it may become dangerous
- Burning smell in the air coming from the ceiling fan due to malfunctioning motor
- Fix the lights that hangs from a ceiling fan with lighting
- Cleaning your repaired ceiling fan
Our professional, trained and licensed handyman also performs disassembling and disposal of old ceiling fans, plus troubleshooting, buying and fixing electrical components materials and spare parts for ceiling fans. We also can support and provide your family with some easy tips and options on maintaining and how to best care for your interior or outdoor ceiling fan at your premises or shop lot if you lend us a ear.
Besides that our experts also perform and complete the entire work project at locations in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya including kitchen plumbing maintenance, install TV bracket fixture, light repairs, assemble and disassemble built in furniture and black bathroom tiles installation services.
Search no more to solve and remove your problem. Quick, make the right step today and be sure to get in touch with our best and experienced local electrician team at our company via mobile phone or email for a FREE quote at an affordable charge within your budget. Schedule an appointment and book online for a safe and quality electric ceiling fan repair work at your household address during our working day and time for your own comfort in your comfortable living space with cool breeze.
Why choose us for your renovation project?
We offer affordable and transparent prices for your renovation. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your space and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained workers work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality renovation service with a smile.
FREE Site Survey & Quotation
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your renovation needs.
Our Easy 3 Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We’ll gather and advise you on paperwork that is needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
I hired your company to repair the ceiling fan in my home as the ceiling fan was turning very slowly and the fan remote control was not working as well. Thank you for the fast response time!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my ceiling fan repair cost determined?
- Type of ceiling fan
- No. of ceiling fans to be repair
- Ceiling fan issue that needs to be fixed
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any) – Dismantling of ceiling fans
Which areas does your company cover?
Our ceiling fan repair service coverage area is inclusive of Klang Valley and Selangor. Call us at 018-297-1729 to talk to our friendly customer service.