Jacuzzi Installation in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Our business provides jacuzzi installation in homes and commercial properties in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
A soak or swim in the jacuzzi with a view after a long day at work is best to relieve the fatigue of the body and promote blood circulation, and relaxation for the occupants.
A jacuzzi is a massage bathtub or hot pool spa which uses recycled water for hydraulic massage and requires the use of electricity as energy.
Some electrical jacuzzis also produce bubbles and keep the water temperature constant.
An important thing to note before installing a jacuzzi in your own home is its cost price vs benefits, maintenance work needed, accessories – faucet, design, type of material used, and also the installation quality which needs to pass the standard.
Our pro team has installed various jacuzzis from jacuzzi whirlpool tubs, jacuzzi steam shower tubs, space-saving jacuzzi showers, air bath whirlpools, hydrotherapy tubs, swimming pools, saunas, spas, more indoors or outdoors locations.
Some tips before installing a jacuzzi in your bathroom space:
– Check the installation area space first before the build, estimate the indoor or outdoor space, and purchase the appropriate size of the jacuzzi to avoid the problem of insufficient installation location.
– The ground should be waterproofed, and at least 20mm thick cement sand should be laid on the bottom of the bathtub, or coated with a waterproofing agent such as waterproof glue or tar.
– If using a bathtub countertop type faucet, fix the faucet body and the water quantity control valve on the bathtub before the bathtub is installed. Connect the water supply pipe after the bathtub is installed.
– consider the number of people who will be using the jacuzzi at one time. You might want to choose a large one with a center drain if two persons will be using the tub at the same time
– safety features if the jacuzzi will be utilized by small children
Search no more and let us help and guide you with your bathroom renovation. Contact our sales and support services team to request more information and details on installing a bathtub or jacuzzi in your home today.
Why Choose Us For Your Renovation Project?
We offer the best affordable and transparent prices for your house and office building renovation in Kuala Lumpur city. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your residential or office space in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our top team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained contractors in Kuala Lumpur work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality interior design and renovation work with a smile.
FREE Site Visit & Quote
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your house, office, or other building renovation and construction needs.
Our Easy 3-Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We'll gather and advise you on the paperwork that needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
I emailed your company to install a jacuzzi in my bathroom so my husband and I can relax and unwind after a long day at work. I’m happy to say that I am satisfied with the jacuzzi installation service provided. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my jacuzzi installation cost determined?
Our jacuzzi installation costs is based on the following factors:
- Your location and area where the jacuzzi is to be installed
- Electrical works needed for the jacuzzi installation
- Type of jacuzzi to be installed
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any)
Which areas does your company cover?
Our jacuzzi installation service coverage area is inclusive of KL and Selangor. Call us at 018-297-1729 to talk to our friendly customer service.
What information do I need to supply to get a quote?
We encourage that you take photos of the area where the jacuzzi is to be installed. You can send your photos to email@example.com. We will arrange a free site inspection at your space to discuss your jacuzzi installation needs, budget, and timeline.
What is the payment terms ?
We collect a deposit once your jacuzzi installation job is confirmed. The balance of the payment to be collected via online banking after job completed. For other payment methods, please call us at 018-297-1729.