Home Improvement in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
All homes whether located in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor requires regular home improvement and maintenance so that the occupants are able to live in the space comfortably. Hire us for a hassle-free home improvement solution for residential or commercial purposes.
Why you should consider hiring us to help you with your home improvement service instead of doing it yourself (DIY):
- You may get badly injured – Some home improvement projects especially those relating to plumbing, roofing, and electrical work are best left to the professionals who are licensed to handle these dangerous jobs.
- It is not necessarily cheaper or faster to DIY – a renovation contractor has vast years of experience in the home improvement industry and is hence able to source affordable building materials and work in a more efficient manner to complete your home improvement project.
- Mistakes could be expensive – This is especially true if one is not a professional and hence does not know the ropes of the home improvement task and use the wrong tools. Save yourself or the man of your family the headaches and the need of calling in a contractor to fix your errors.
- You may damage your property’s value – Some damages especially those involving the structural aspects of the building or demolition project may go wrong. Potential second-hand home buyers also consider the condition of the home before purchase, hence a sloppy home improvement project could be a turn-off.
Based on the reasons provided above, explains why many homeowners search and choose to hire a professional to carry out their home improvement projects instead of embarking on a DIY using any sort of random tool. Show us any decor photos or videos and design ideas that you have and let us create them for you.
Some of the top home improvement services that we provide include:
- Plaster Ceiling
- Plumbing (including Bathtub installation)
- Installation services for door
- Outdoor areas such as the patio, garden, and back part of the house
Please contact our pro team of very handymen today for a FREE consultation or tips for projects that can add to improve your home’s condition right now!
Why Choose Us For Your Renovation Project?
We offer the best affordable and transparent prices for your house and office building renovation in Kuala Lumpur city. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your residential or office space in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our top team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained contractors in Kuala Lumpur work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality interior design and renovation work with a smile.
FREE Site Visit & Quote
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your house, office, or other building renovation and construction needs.
Our Easy 3-Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We'll gather and advise you on the paperwork that needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
Your company came to us through word of mouth for home improvement services and I have to say that they are true to the reputation. Their team worked well with us during our home renovation in January 2018! Thanks!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my home improvement cost determined?
Our home improvement costs is based on the following factors:
- Design, complexity and functionality, type of home improvement service required
- Size of the home area of which improvement service is needed
- Type of finishing materials used – for flooring, furniture, paint, tiling, etc
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any) – electrical works, plumbing works
Which areas does your company cover?
Our home improvement service coverage area is inclusive of Klang Valley and Selangor. Call us at 011-6050-9193 to talk to our friendly customer service.
What information do I need to supply to get a quote?
We encourage that you take photos of your home that requires improvement service.You can send your photos to email@example.com. We will arrange a free site inspection at your space to discuss your renovation needs, budget, and timeline.
What is the payment terms ?
We collect a deposit once your home improvement job is confirmed. The balance of the payment to be collected in stages after the job is completed. For other payment methods, please call us at 011-6050-9193.