Home Interior Painting in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Our renovation company in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor provides interior home painting service for ceilings, walls, door, rooms (bedroom, living room, kitchen, hallway), ceiling drywall, staircase, window, to create a brand new feel and look in your house.
When do our clients usually engage us for home interior painting services?
- Owners before moving into their newly purchased house
- New look or makeover for their home or certain area of the house
- Homeowners who are looking to sell their property for a higher value
- Rented house painting before the new occupants moves in or in between renters.
- New look for their home for the new year or festive season
Some of the points to note during your interior home painting process:
- Ensure that all holes and cracks in the surface are filled before painting works starts
- All surfaces are clean, smooth and even and that there is no flaky old paint, dusts, foreign items such as nails or screws on the existing surface by sanding the area.
- Application of primer is almost necessary to ensure the new paint is properly adhering to the surface. Don’t skimp on the number of topcoat required as well.
- Use mould inhibitors when painting in wet prone areas for example the bathroom to prevent unsightly moulding.
- Remove personal items, furniture and fitting from the painting space or cover them with plastic sheets to prevent damages from the painting process and save time from the clean-up.
Call our consultants today at our company for FREE site visit to discuss your home interior or exterior painting.
Why choose us for your renovation project?
We offer affordable and transparent prices for your renovation. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your space and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained workers work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality renovation service with a smile.
FREE Site Survey & Quotation
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your renovation needs.
Our Easy 3 Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We'll gather and advise you on paperwork that is needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
Your company helped with my home’s interior painting for the walls, and ceiling of my study room and kids room. Me and my family are happy with the quality of the interior home painting service provided. Appreciate it!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my home interior painting cost determined?
Our home interior painting service costs is based on the following factors:
- Type of paint use
- Size of area to be painted in the interior of your home
- No. of colours and special painting finishing/effect
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any)
Which areas does your company cover?
Our house interior painting service coverage area is inclusive of Klang Valley and Selangor. Call us at 018-297-1729 to talk to our friendly customer service.
What information do I need to supply to get a quote?
We encourage that you take photos of the interior parts of your home that you are planning to paint.You can send your photos to email@example.com. We will arrange a free site inspection at your home to discuss your interior painting needs, budget, and timeline.
What is the payment terms ?
We collect a deposit once your home interior painting job is confirmed. The balance of the payment to be collected via online banking after job completed. For other payment methods, please call us at 018-297-1729.