Tile Installation in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor
Let us handle your tiling installation for:
- Outdoor area
- Indoor area
- Kitchen area (wet and dry kitchen)
- Laundry area
Some of the types of tile material we install are:
- Marble tiles
- Porcelain tiles
- Granite tiles
- Special purpose tiles such as anti-slip tiles
- Backsplash tiles
- Mosaic tiles
- Stone tiles
- Ceramic tiles
- Feature tiles
Some important questions to consider before tile installation:
- Matching or contrast of the floor and wall tiles
- Whether to perform tiling over existing tiles or surface
- Tile type that is the easiest for cleaning and maintenance
- Colour of the grout in between the tiles
Discuss with our tiling experts for more info on our tiling installation service. We are just a call or whatsapp away for a FREE quote today!
Why choose us for your renovation project?
We offer affordable and transparent prices for your renovation. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your space and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained workers work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality renovation service with a smile.
FREE Site Survey & Quotation
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your renovation needs.
our company Easy 3 Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We'll gather and advise you on paperwork that is needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my tiling installation cost determined?
- Application and type of tiles used
- Size of area to be covered – will determine the quantity of tiles to be used
- Condition of existing area for tiling
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any)
Which areas does our company cover?
What information do I need to supply to get a quote?