Vinyl Flooring Installation in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Our pro flooring specialists provide quality and top vinyl flooring installation service for your rooms reno projects. Vinyl flooring has been a popular choice of flooring in Malaysia as it gives the look and impression of hardwood floors.
The advantages of vinyl flooring products are:
- Sustainability: The main advantage to use vinyl flooring is its affordability. Although it can mimic the high-end flooring in appearance, vinyl flooring is relatively inexpensive to be installed.
- Extensive colour options: All vinyl flooring is in a wide range of colours, making it adaptable and easy to blend with other design decoration in your space. Some of the designs will add a touch of luxury to your space.
- Quick and easy installation: Vinyl flooring are often manufactured with “stripping and sticking” backings, which means that they are easy to lay.
- Moisture Resistance: Vinyl flooring is completely waterproof, so it can be used in homes and is pet friendly. It works especially well near bathrooms and kitchens, where the water tends to end up on the floor.
- Easy to clean: Regular cleaning and the occasional wet mopping is all that is needed to keep a vinyl floor clean and bright.
- Durability: Most vinyl floors have a “wear layer” (sometimes a maximum of three) above the ethylene itself, so it is resistant to normal traffic wear.
- Comfort: Vinyl flooring has a soft texture and there is little “give”, making it a good working platform you can stand for hours.
However, here are the cons of vinyl flooring that you should be aware of prior to installing vinyl floors in your home:
- No skin change: Although the wear layer of the vinyl flooring is designed to protect the floor, the surface of the old vinyl flooring product due to foot traffic over several years may began to show signs of scratching and wear. Unlike wood, vinyl floors cannot have a new finish application.
- Fading: Long exposure to sunlight may result in the vinyl floor beginning to fade.
- Difficult to repair: Although vinyl flooring is durable, it is difficult to repair and may require special tools and would need replacement if damaged.
- Surface irregularities: Some vinyl flooring develops on the edges or bumps along the seams over time that would be uneven when it is step on.
- Petroleum products: Ethylene used in vinyl flooring is made from petroleum, so from an environmental perspective, because it is manufactured from a non-renewable resource.
Besides vinyl flooring, our experts also provide installation services for tile (including marble, stone and ceramic), carpet and door for your home as well as general electrical work.
Make sure you contact us for a FREE quote with best price estimate via a telephone call ring for vinyl flooring installation today and avoid the hassle of a diy job yourself.
Why choose our company for your renovation project?
We offer affordable and transparent prices for your renovation. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your space and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained workers work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality renovation service with a smile.
FREE Site Survey & Quotation
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your renovation needs.
our company Easy 3 Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We'll gather and advise you on paperwork that is needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
I just moved into my apartment and wanted to install vinyl flooring for the bedrooms. The our company team provided great service and I had new and quality vinyl flooring quickly. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my vinyl flooring installation cost determined?
Our vinyl flooring installation costs is based on the following factors:
- Size of floor
- Condition of current flooring
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any)
Which areas does our company cover?
Our vinyl flooring installation coverage area is inclusive of KL and Selangor. Call us at 018-297-1729 to talk to our friendly customer service.
What information do I need to supply to get a quote?
We encourage that you take photos of your floor that you are planning to install vinyl flooring. You can send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange a free site inspection at your space to discuss your flooring installation needs, budget, and timeline.