Vinyl Flooring Installation in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Our pro floor specialists in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, Malaysia provide quality and top vinyl flooring installation services for your room renovation projects.
Vinyl flooring has been a popular choice of floors for many homes in Klang Valley, Malaysia as it gives the overall deco a nice ambiance look and impression of hardwood floors. This flooring has become an alternative to timber floors and tile, which is relatively expensive. This is why we work with a supplier located in Kuala Lumpur that supplies some top-quality vinyl flooring.
The advantages of the installation of a vinyl floor are:
- Sustainability: The main advantage of using vinyl flooring is its affordability. Although it can mimic high-end flooring in appearance, vinyl flooring is relatively inexpensive to install. It is suitable when you plan to get a low-budget office.
- Extensive colour options: All vinyl flooring is in a wide range of colours such as wood colour, making it adaptable and easy to blend with other design items in your space. Some of the designs will add a touch of luxury to your space.
- Quick and easy installation: Vinyl flooring is often manufactured with “stripping and sticking” backings, which means that they are easy to lay.
- Moisture Resistance: Vinyl flooring is completely laminate, and it is waterproof so it can be used in homes and is pet friendly. This is because vinyl flooring has a laminated effect so it works especially well in bathrooms and kitchens, where the water tends to end up on the floor.
- Easy to clean: Regular cleaning and the occasional wet mopping are all that is needed to keep a vinyl floor clean and bright.
- Durability: Most vinyl floors have a solid “wear layer” (sometimes a maximum of three) above the ethylene itself, so it is resistant to normal traffic wear.
- Comfort: Vinyl floors have a soft texture and there is little “give”, making it a good working platform you can stand for hours.
However, here are the cons of vinyl floors that you should be aware of prior to installing vinyl floors in your home in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor, Malaysia:
- No skin change: Although the wear layer of the vinyl flooring is designed to protect the floor, the surface of the old vinyl flooring product due to foot traffic over several years may begin to show signs of scratching and wear. Unlike wood, vinyl floors cannot have a new finish application.
- Fading: Long exposure to sunlight may result in the vinyl floor beginning to fade. Consider this before you install vinyl floors.
- Difficult to repair: Although vinyl floors are durable, it is difficult to repair after they are installed and may require special tools and would need replacement if damaged.
- Surface irregularities: Some vinyl flooring develops on the edges or bumps along the seams over time that would be uneven when it is stepped on.
- Petroleum products: Ethylene used in vinyl flooring is made from petroleum, so from an environmental perspective, it is manufactured from a non-renewable resource.
- And other factors such as finding good suppliers in Kuala Lumpur to get commercial vinyl floor products.
Besides the installation of vinyl flooring in Malaysia, our company also provides installation services for tile (including polishing marble, stone, and ceramic) and door installation for your house as well as general electrical work.
Make sure you contact us for a FREE quote with the best price estimate via a telephone call ring for our flooring installation service today at Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, or other nearby locations and avoid the hassle of a DIY job yourself.
Why Choose Us For Your Renovation Project?
We offer the best affordable and transparent prices for your house and office building renovation in Kuala Lumpur city. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your residential or office space in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our top team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained contractors in Kuala Lumpur work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality interior design and renovation work with a smile.
FREE Site Visit & Quote
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your house, office, or other building renovation and construction needs.
Our Easy 3-Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We'll gather and advise you on the paperwork that needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
I just moved into my apartment and wanted to install vinyl flooring for the bedrooms. Your flooring team provided great service and I had new and quality vinyl flooring quickly. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my vinyl flooring installation cost determined?
Our vinyl flooring installation costs is based on the following factors:
- Size of floor
- Condition of current flooring
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any)