Vinyl Flooring Installation in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Our pro floor specialists in KL and Selangor, Malaysia provide quality and top vinyl flooring installation service for your rooms reno projects.
Vinyl flooring has been a popular choice of floors for many homes in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as it gives the overall deco a nice ambiance look and impression of hardwood floors. This flooring has become an alternative to timber floors and tile, which is relatively expensive. This is why we work with a supplier located at Kuala Lumpur that supplies some top quality vinyl flooring.
The advantages of installation of vinyl floor are:
- Sustainability: The main advantage to using vinyl flooring is its affordability. Although it can mimic the high-end flooring in appearance, vinyl flooring is relatively inexpensive to install. It is suitable when you plan to get a low budget office.
- Extensive colour options: All vinyl flooring is in a wide range of colours such as wood colour, making it adaptable and easy to blend with other design items in your space. Some of the designs will add a touch of luxury to your space.
- Quick and easy installation: Vinyl flooring is often manufactured with “stripping and sticking” backings, which means that they are easy to lay.
- Moisture Resistance: Vinyl flooring is completely laminate, and it is waterproof so it can be used in homes and is pet friendly. This is because vinyl flooring has a laminated effect so it works especially well in bathrooms and kitchens, where the water tends to end up on the floor.
- Easy to clean: Regular cleaning and the occasional wet mopping is all that is needed to keep a vinyl floor clean and bright.
- Durability: Most vinyl floors have a solid “wear layer” (sometimes a maximum of three) above the ethylene itself, so it is resistant to normal traffic wear.
- Comfort: Vinyl floors have a soft texture and there is little “give”, making it a good working platform you can stand for hours.
However, here are the cons of vinyl floors that you should be aware of prior to installing vinyl floors in your home in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor, Malaysia like:
- No skin change: Although the wear layer of the vinyl flooring is designed to protect the floor, the surface of the old vinyl flooring product due to foot traffic over several years may begin to show signs of scratching and wear. Unlike wood, vinyl floors cannot have a new finish application.
- Fading: Long exposure to sunlight may result in the vinyl floor beginning to fade. Consider this before you install vinyl floors.
- Difficult to repair: Although vinyl floors are durable, it is difficult to repair after it’s installed and may require special tools and would need replacement if damaged.
- Surface irregularities: Some vinyl flooring develops on the edges or bumps along the seams over time that would be uneven when it is stepped on.
- Petroleum products: Ethylene used in vinyl flooring is made from petroleum, so from an environmental perspective, because it is manufactured from a non-renewable resource.
- And other factors such as finding good suppliers in Kuala Lumpur to get commercial vinyl floor products.
Besides installation of vinyl flooring in Malaysia, our company also provides installation services for tile (including polishing marble, stone and ceramic) and door for your house as well as general electrical work.
Make sure you contact us for a FREE quote with the best price estimate via a telephone call ring for vinyl flooring installation today at Kuala Lumpur, Cheras or other nearby locations and avoid the hassle of a DIY job yourself.
Why choose our company for your renovation project?
We offer affordable and transparent prices for your renovation. Rates to suit every budget. No surprises and no additional hidden costs.
Punctual & Timely
We execute the renovation works at your space and bring it to completion timely as planned based on the agreed timeline.
Our team of experienced consultants, interior designers and well-trained workers work passionately and diligently to provide you with the quality renovation service with a smile.
FREE Site Survey & Quotation
We provide the option of a FREE site survey and FREE Quotation so we can tailor the best solution to suit your renovation needs.
our company Easy 3 Step Renovation Process
Concept & Design
Our representation will discuss with you to find out your renovation needs and design ideas. A FREE site visit and quotation will then follow suit.
We'll gather and advise you on paperwork that is needs to be completed for your renovation and come out with an agreed timeline for your renovation project.
Construction to Completion
Our hardworking team get their hands dirty to build, construct, renovate and beautify your space to turn your conceptualised space into a reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my vinyl flooring installation cost determined?
- Size of floor
- Condition of current flooring
- Timeline for the project
- Additional service required (if any)